Marketing Lounge Clothing Display
… the Marketing Lounge is out of this world!
– Jeff Brown, Director of Development, Tsawwassen Mills
Thanks for all your work on the project Natalie! The Marketing room is stunning!
– Kristina Shier, Marketing Director at Tsawwassen Mills
LOCATION AND SIZE
1075 SQ. FT.
- Create a marketing lounge for shoppers to scan and redeem their promotion cards
- A go-to unit for shoppers to pick up their promotional gift cards during the grand open of the shopping centre
- Ensure that branding is clearly conveyed in the space and supports the marketing initiatives of Tsawwassen Mills
- The unit will only be in use as a marketing lounge for a week, therefore budget is tight. However despite this, the unit must still project an image commensurate with the shopping centre image
- Work with other stakeholders: advertising agency. marketing department and specialty leasing department
Rendering of Marketing Lounge from front
Top view rendering of Marketing Lounge from front
Top view rendering of Marketing Lounge from back
Rendering of Left Wall
Top view rendering of Marketing Lounge from right
Proposed planogram for Marketing Lounge
Marketing Lounge contest entry stations
Marketing Lounge clothing display
Marketing Lounge counter
Marketing Lounge opening day